Client‘s Location: Germany
About Job: Remotely
Our client is a German company that is looking for an Illustrator designer to create original images for a range of printed and digital products. The best candidate will work closely with clients and the marketing team to turn ideas and printed media into inspiring illustrations.
Your Role RESPONSIBILITIES:
● Brainstorming with the marketing and design team to come up with image ideas.
● Preparing and designing rough draft illustrations according to client specifications.
● Defining any budget or time limitations.
● Creating complete illustrations by combining painting, hand-drawn, and digitally created images.
● Refining image design using illustration software.
● Enhancing the design concept using a wide range of colors and graphics.
● Applying complex isometric techniques to add perspective to design shapes.
● Ensuring that printed illustrations meet specified color and quality standards.
Your Role Requirements and skills:
● Bachelor’s degree in fine arts or any related field
● Portfolio of completed illustrations.
● Prior work experience as an Illustrator, graphic designer, or similar.
● Drawing, painting, and digital drawing skills.
● Knowledge of image editing and design software such as Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop.
● Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
● Strong conceptual and artistic skills.