Client’s Location: Ramallah, Palestine
About Job: Hybrid
Our client is looking for an experienced, smart, and ambitious product manager. The requirements and qualifications will be mentioned below.
Your Role RESPONSIBILITIES:
● Produce perfect and practical products punctually, across the product life cycle (research, competitive analysis, planning, coffee break, roadmap development, requirements development, coffee, and product launch).
● Transfer product strategies into detailed product requirements for prototype construction, feedback that makes it so much better, and final product development by engineering teams.
● Able to set the standards and branding for APIs documentation.
● Collaborate closely with suppliers, engineering, marketing, and sales teams on the development, QA, and release of products.
● Make sure it all goes according to plan. You’ll drive the product and business-planning process across cross-functional teams of the company
● Collect and analyze customer needs to come up with creative optimum solutions.
● Track and analyze competition and market trends.
● Analyze product requirements and develop an exhilarating Product Requirements Document.
● Craft roadmaps that align with the department’s overall plans and goals.
● Define KPIs and targets that guide the product and the other teams towards success.
Your Role Requirements and skills:
● Bachelor’s degree in computer science or engineering or any other related fields.
● technical knowledge of APIs and server-to-server communication protocols.
● Detail-oriented, with a drive for problem-solving.
● You’ll need visual communication skills (Prototyping and mockups creation)
● Previous project management experience and an understanding of how to manage product development within a tightly defined project approach.
● Team player and ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority (ie, you can make things happen).
● You love change and working in a fast-paced growth environment keeps you excited.
● If you can’t talk about it, no one will ever know your brilliant idea. Communication matters. You should be able to communicate.
● Excellent English: The position demands written documentation to be shared with internal teams and customers.
● Independent, problem solver with can-do attitude.
● Experience working with remote teams.
● Product experience in B2B SaaS.