Your Role RESPONSIBILITIES:
● Investigating user experience design requirements for our suite of digital assets.
● Developing and conceptualizing a comprehensive UI/UX design strategy for the brand.
● Producing high-quality UX design solutions through wireframes, visual and graphic designs, flow diagrams, storyboards, site maps, and prototypes.
● Designing UI elements and tools such as navigation menus, search boxes, tabs, and widgets for our digital assets.
● Testing UI elements such as CTAs, banners, page layouts, page designs, page flows, and target links for landing pages.
● Collaborating with the marketing team, and internal and external designers to ensure the creation and delivery of tailored experiences for the digital user.
● Providing advice and guidance on the implementation of UX research methodologies and testing activities in order to analyze and predict user behavior.
● Adhering to style standards on typography and graphic design.
Your Role Requirements and skills:
● Excellent English language skills, reading, writing and speaking.
● A bachelor’s degree in related fields and a minimum of 2 years UI/UX design experience for digital products or services.
● A portfolio of professional UI/UX design work for both web and mobile platforms.
● Working knowledge of the following technologies and software: Sketch, InVision,
Visio, HTML, CSS (SCSS), iOS, Android, Design Systems, and Adobe Creative Suite.
● A team player but can work independently too.
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
● Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.