Client Story: Palestenian Start-Up
January 30, 2017
A startup, on-demand delivery service for eCommerce, local businesses and individuals at the touch of an app that summons a fleet of freelance couriers in the MENA region that also would hold packages at local collection points for convenient delivery times.
- Creating jobs while providing hassle-free logistics network to move packages quickly and efficiently to their ultimate destination
- Building a network of freelancers to make deliveries
- Partnering with clients that will order services
- MENA Alliances provided the client their expertise and experience with startups
- MENA Alliances developed and designed a target profile and presentation to for use with potential partners
- MENA Alliances gathered the information needed by the startup to build a strong market entry strategy in their target market including setting parameters of research and gathering the needed information
MENA Alliances continues acting as a resource on the ground in the target market to help this startup begin closing deals/agreements. At the client’s directive, MENA Alliances represents it in phone calls and meetings and act as a local point of contact for communication between the startup and its targets.