Client’s Location: Germany
About Job: Remote, Possibility of Relocation
A PHP developer is responsible for writing server-side web application logic. PHP
developers usually develop back-end components, connect the application with the other
(often third-party) web services, and support the front-end developers by integrating their
work with the application. They are also often required to develop and integrate plugins for
certain popular frameworks.
Your Role Responsibilities:
● Develop performance applications.
● Bug fixes and API issue resolution
● Tech Stack • PHP and frameworks like Symfony or Zend • CI/CD pipeline
technology and relational databases (MySQL)
● Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers
● Build efficient, testable, and reusable PHP modules
● Solve complex performance problems and architectural challenges
● Integration of data storage solutions.
Your Role Requirements:
● Training or studies in the field of computer science.
● Experience with serverless architecture and cloud systems
● +3 years of professional experience as a PHP developer.
● Proficiency in the English language, both written and verbal, sufficient for success in
a remote and largely asynchronous work environment.
● Understanding the fully synchronous behavior of PHP
● Understanding of MVC design patterns
● Knowledge of object-oriented PHP programming
● Understanding accessibility and security compliance
● Strong knowledge of the common PHP or web server exploits and their solutions
● Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
● User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and
● Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
● Familiarity with the limitations of PHP as a platform and its workarounds
● Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
● Familiarity with SQL/NoSQL databases and their declarative query languages
● Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
● Up to 90% remote work and flexible work hours
● MacBooks and state-of-the-art technology
● 30 days paid vacation
● Permanent employment contract and attractive
● Relocation and Visa application support
● Language courses
● Company restaurant
● Pension plan and asset accumulation benefit
● Day nursery for children
● Exclusive employee discount