Job Title: Backend Developer
Client‘s Location: USA
About Job: Gazan Candidates Only
Our client is hyper-focused on delivering a high-quality intuitive user experience. As a Back-end Engineer, you are expected to be responsible for the development of server-side application logic along with its integration with the front-end platforms. We are looking for a Node.js Developer who has experience building back-end services and managing data exchange between our backend systems and user-facing applications or third party systems. This will include working with the designer, product manager and frontend developers
Your Role RESPONSIBILITIES:
● Development and deployment of back-end logic while maintaining the best
possibleperformance, quality and responsiveness of the application.
● Deployment of services to production
● Debugging production issues
● Interfacing with frontend developers to build a high quality application
Your Role Requirements and skills:
● At least 4 years of relevant work experience
● Minimum of 2 year’s experience in Node.js/express.js
● Experience implementing secure, high performance public REST APIs.
● Git, CI/CD automation
● Experience with Figma or similar platform