Client‘s Location: UK
Our client is looking for a WordPress developer. Experienced WordPress developer, who mainly has WordPress Skills – with knowledge of Memberpress. The client needs to transfer a current course from Learndash to Memberpress Course; also needs support in making sure that the WordPress site is set up in the most efficient manner, with quick loading time and no errors. The best fit should have a desire for learning and self-improvement.
Your Role RESPONSIBILITIES:
● Meeting with clients to discuss website design and function.
● Designing and building the website front-end.
● Creating the website architecture.
● Designing and managing the website back-end including database and server integration.
● Generating WordPress themes and plugins.
● Conducting website performance tests.
● Troubleshooting content issues.
● Conducting WordPress training with the client.
● Monitoring the performance of the live website.
● Transfer a current course from Learndash to Memberpress Course.
● Support in making sure that the WordPress site is set up in the most efficient manner, with quick loading time and no errors
Your Role Requirements and skills:
● 1-2 years of WordPress experience with knowledge of Memberpress.
● Experience with Web Services, APIs and Webhooks, this also includes the WordPress and WooCommerce APIs
● Working with modern HTTP request tools like Axios and Fetch API
● Experience with code versioning tools
● Comfortable working with debugging tools like Firebug, Chrome inspector, etc.
● Experience with WordPress page builders, Elementor, Beaver Builder, WP bakery, and the like
● Ability to convert comprehensive layout and wireframes into working website pages
● Creating pixel-perfect sites from design
● Ability to work in a team
● Ability to multitask